Permit To Take Water

Dufferin has now applied for a permit to take water (PTTW) and the CCOB is busy reviewing the document and preparing comments for submission. Links below will take you to the EBR website where you can make comments or sign up to our mailing list and we will let you know when the CCOB comments are ready to submit. More to come…

Holcim PTTW Application.

Ontario MOE website for comments.

Leave a Reply